Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sweet ideas for any occasion but especially little SoMeThinGs!

http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2008/11/tiny-birthday-cakes.html

A sweet little story written by a nice little gal in Texas that is related to a nice man I work with had this in her blogspot chatting about an occasion in which her little girls and one little boy celebrated a baby "Dolls" birthday. It is such a cute story and I sure do wished I would take more time to do my blogspot more, too bad it is summer and all I do is collect the pictures waiting for winter to hibernate again. I need to hire me a computer tech., a maid, and a dog nanny. Then I would have it MADE ! ! ! ha ha

Love you all and have fun with this little project if you decide to open it and get some ideas!

Have a beautiful day! and enjoy this summer - it is really great out there. :D

0 comments: