Friday, May 22, 2009

*^*S~H~O~U~T*^* *^*O~U~T*^*

SISTER REG. and BROTHER TOM

and of course LOU

Thank you all so very much for caring for and loving our favorite dog - DUSTY!

I was not surprised when you told me of his cuteness and lovability he gets that all from Ron's Mom who showed him early in life as a puppy how to get humans to really love you - love them and they will love you too! It works huh? and boy does he have it all figured out.

That is another reason they call him "man's best friend" they know what you teach them and respect comes when it is earned. :) "No peeing on your floor, because we don't pee on his."

I know when we first got him he chewed stuff (supposedly), he peed in the house (whatever), he made messes in the yard (not mine) and did one other dispicable act (refuse to mention).

So, he tried to chew Kylee's christmas present slipper all furry with fluffy pink stuff probably because it looked fun - BOP!! on the head (no more chewing -I said) Pee in my house - Whack!! with a roll holder empty (I don't think so ever again, not even in 16 hour day while Ron and I work) Messy yard (hell he lives in the house, 2 levels with many toys and food, THE hell with outdoors) the unspeakable act was broken in one week of maybe 5 sightings!

I knew in order to gain his respect which would turn to manners was to "just" hold the line!

That is what good parents do! HOLD the LINE ! and don't ever give up (especially not on LOVE)

Amen and thank you for tending our POOCH! MMMMMAAWWWWHHHH!

0 comments: