Saturday, May 9, 2009

SaTuRdAy and it's OK

I just got news from Ron (working in the substation this evening) that we are now proud new owners of a MOTORHOME !!!!! YEAH - I cannot wait to clean it, decorate it, and load it to go to sand hollow Memorial weekend. I am going to take a minute of silence to remember my awesome DAD and my grandma's and grandpa's that passed before and after him. I loved my dad with ALL my heart, the best thing that sticks vivid to this day in my mind is all the fishing trips that my mom took Regina and I on.... and yep, there was my dad camped out somewhere nearby. My mom was an awesome mom (and still is) keeping the Dad of the children always in the family because family is forever!!

Happy Mother's day to you MOM - I LOVE YOU with all my heart for 44 + years!

Now let's go camping! :-)

0 comments: